Get The Best!
TerraQuant TQ Solo Portable Cold Laser System
TQ Solo Cordless Laser
Online Discount $500
Plus Shipping and Handling $19.99
The TQ Solo is a safe high-power pulsing cold laser with state-of-the-art multi-frequency emitters in a compact, rechargeable portable unit.
All TerraQuant laser packages are FDA cleared.
The TQ Solo utilizes 3 proven radiances to give your body both deep and shallow penetration for maximum healing effect. The TQ Solo combines 3 proven technologies into one device:
- A pulsed 15,000 mW (15 watt @ 905 nm) laser
- A 60 mW (875 nm) infrared light
- A 7.5 mW (660 nm) red light
Administering effective light therapy is simple with three preset frequencies and an easy to use pictorial setup guide (see below). Although this device is used on doctor’s offices around the world, it can be purchased for home use.
The TQ Solo is compact and lightweight. The rechargeable lithium battery lasts up to 18 hours so pain relief is always there when you need it! This product can be purchased for home use without a practitioner’s recommendation or doctors prescription.
Ground shipping to anywhere in Canada and the US is free (including Alaska and Hawaii).
TQ Solo is easy as 1 2 3
- 1. Locate your treatment area indicated in the pain-relieving guide.
- 2. Turn on TQ Solo and select the frequency recommended by the pain-relieving guide.
- 3. Press the start button and press TQ Solo over the treatment area, as illustrated by the pain-relieving guide.
There are 3 standard modes of operation for the TQ Solo.
The TQ Solo Portable includes:
- 18-hour lithium battery (enough energy for over 300 treatments)
- Charging Cord with LED indicator
- Quick Start Guide
- 17-page Protocol Manual
- Operation Manual And Warranty Care
- 2 Pair of laser safety goggles
- Hard case
With the quick start guide, you can start using the TQ Solo immediately (battery requires an initial 24-hour charge). With the Terraquant Protocol Manual, you will learn the recommended treatment for dozens of different types of conditions including:
- Cervical Pain
- Temporomandibular Arthritis and Artrosis
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Shoulder Joint Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Elbow Joint Injuries
- Wrist Injuries
- Lumbar Spine: Pain, sprain, and strain
- Hip Sprain
- Hip Tendonitis (Iliopsoas)
- Knee Sprain
- Acute Patellar Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Calcaneal Spur
The protocol manual includes recommendations for treatment areas, TerraQuant Setup, treatment times, and treatment course variables (treatments per course, treatments per day, rest intervals, and max treatments per year). Our TQ Solo Package is so flexible, it is an excellent supplement to existing natural healing treatments and it is perfect for both home and office therapy.
|Laser Peak Power||15W (15,000mw)|
|Weight||Less than 1 lb|
|Dimensions||4 x 2 x 3 inches|
- 1. Super Pulsed Laser (905nm) produces a high power level of impulse light at a billionth of a second. It is the high power during each pulse that drives the photons, or light energy, to the target tissue, up to 10 – 13cm (4 – 5 inches) deep. The TerraQuant’s high peak power of up to 50,000mW creates a higher photon density, delivering the highest concentration of photons for healing and providing the deepest tissue penetration. Super pulsed laser strongly influences pain reduction, the improvement of microcirculation and increases cell metabolism in the form of ATP production.
- 2. Pulsed Broad Band Infrared Emitting Diodes (875nm) penetrate shallower tissue depths than the laser but provide an overall broader spectrum, when compared to laser radiation, by gently heating the surface tissue layer.
- 3. Pulsed Red Light (660nm) penetrates shallower tissue depth and has beneficial anti-inflammatory effects.
Working synergistically, the multiple radiances of the TerraQuant TQ Solo create the optimal biological environment for accelerated healing and pain relief. The use of the preset frequencies, allows clinicians and home users to control the depth of the therapeutic energy from the surface up to 3 inches deep.
“Healing with the speed of light”
660nm (1 Interchangeable Infrared Diode)
1 Theralase TLC 5005 Class 3B Medical Laser
5 Laser Diodes 905 nm 60mW
1 Laser Diode 660 nm 60mw
3 Laser Templates
2 Laser Safety glasses
1 Medical grade Cart with boom arm and castors
1 Medical grade power cord
1 Transportable Protector Case Unbreakable, Airtight/Watertight
1 TLC 500 Operations and Protocol Manual
12 Mos Technical and Clinical Support
6 Mos Warranty on parts, labor and materials(except laser diodes)